go here Professional certifications
- Academy of Family Mediators, mediation consultant.
- Association for Conflict Resolution, advanced practitioner.
- Family Mediation Association, mediation certificate.
- Key Bridge Foundation, certificate to mediate for U.S. Department of Justice.
- Montgomery County (Pa.), custody mediation.
- Pennsylvania Board of Realtors, real estate mediation.
levitra generico 20 mg prezzo Sir Francis Bacon Award
enter In 2006 the Pennsylvania Bar Association Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee gave me its annual Sir Francis Bacon Dispute Resolution Award. The award recognizes a person who has made a significant impact in bringing mediation and other forms of dispute resolution to the state.
enter site In nominating me, my colleague, Jim Rosenstein, wrote, “It seems as if Ed has served on almost every committee, been active in almost every movement and been in the middle of almost every important discussion involving alternative dispute resolution. Thanks to dedicated people like him, the field of ADR continues to grow.”
http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=brand-name-cialis-overnight Thank you, Jim, and thanks to the committee.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=informazioni-viagra-generico-100-mg-a-Venezia Professional activities
- American Arbitration Association, commercial arbitrator.
- American Bar Association, helped draft standards for attorneys performing mediation.
- Better Business Bureau, Lemon Law arbitrator.
- Council for Relationships, member of board, past chair.*
- Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia, arbitrator.
- Equal Employment Opportunities Commission, mediator for employer/employee disputes.
- Family Court of Philadelphia, Custody Mediation Project, advisor and co-developer.
- Mediation Works, mediation trainer for professionals.
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), formerly NASD, arbitrator for security disputes.
- National Archives, mediator, employment disputes.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Lawyer Dispute Panel, mediator.
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Board of Governors, former member.
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Family Law Section, former chair.
- Pennsylvania Senate, member of task force on mediation.
- Temple University School of Law, former instructor of custody mediation.
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA), mediator for employee disputes.
- U.S. Department of Justice, mediator for Americans with Disabilities Act mediation project.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, mediator and arbitrator.
- U.S. Postal Service, Redress Program, mediator for employee disputes.
- Villanova University School of Law, frequent guest lecturer.